MAMBaby_UK Facebook & Instagram pages
The MAM Baby UK Facebook & Instagram pages are a supportive community for parents, guardians and everyone who is on the magical journey of raising a child. We have built this community to discuss and share experiences around parenting, feeding, weaning, other baby milestones and MAM products.
We created this community to encourage and support parents. We aim to be a forum for open and honest discussion, debate, exchange of information and ideas. We will not allow any inappropriate or aggressive language. If at any time a discussion, debate or exchange of information becomes abusive or non-supportive it will be removed from the MAM Baby UK page. Additionally, anyone who behaves offensively to another individual may be blocked without notice along with comments or posts.
In line with the Facebook terms of service, we review all comments and posts and remove anything that violates these terms.
Sometimes members of our community may share their own personal views or experiences which sometimes do not reflect healthcare guidelines. Please be aware that these are not the views of MAM Baby UK and are those of the individual author.
If you have any feedback or issues with our products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response during working hours (Mon-Thurs 9am – 5pm & Fri 9am – 3pm). We love hearing your feedback, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Competition Terms & Conditions
MAM Baby UK will occasionally host competitions on our social media timelines. In these instances the following T&C’s apply:
- Prize details will be announced in the post and are non-transferrable.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- MAM Baby UK reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, or these rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be announced on the competition post.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of MAM Baby UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter these competitions you must be resident in the UK and aged over 18 years.
- If a competition mechanic involves the submission of photo or video content:
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of participants choosing to take part in the competition, each entrant has given permission to MAM Baby UK Social Media to feature any or all of the submitted images on social media platforms.
- MAM Baby UK reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted in the comments section of the competition post. It is up to the participant to get in contact with MAM using the email address provided in the comments with their details.
- After the announcement of the winners, they will have up to 6 months to claim their prize from the initial competition date. Any time after 6 months the prize will be voided.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- By participating in the competition you are providing your information to MAM Baby UK and not to Facebook and you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
Baby Show Event Ticket Giveaways
- Ticket giveaways for any of the baby show events can not be substituted as a cash alternative or any other prizes.
- All baby show event tickets are not for resale.
- Visitors can validate their tickets up to the day before the event.
- If winners do not claim their prize a week before the event (or date specified) tickets will be allocated to another winner.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to claim their prize, anything after the event dates, once again cannot be substituted as a cash alternative or any other product/prize.
- Baby show ticket giveaways will be specified by the event and cannot be substituted for any future baby events/locations.
- If taking part in any of the event competitions, winners are only able to collect their prize from the show location. If you are not attending the event, your prize will be voided and allocated to another winner.
- If attending an online event different rules apply, please refer to individual competition. In this circumstance, winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email.
MAM Baby UK sometimes hosts live Q&A with Health Professionals, including midwives, health visitors. The dates and times of these clinics will always be announced in advance and we welcome questions and discussion from our audience. Please be advised that our live Q&A clinics are not a replacement for seeing your own Health Professional if you have any questions or concerns, please contact your own midwife/doctor. Additionally, anyone who behaves offensively to our midwives or other participants may result in their being blocked without notice along with comments or posts.