The MAM Baby UK Facebook page is a supportive community for parents and all the people who support them on their journey through parenthood. We have built this community to discuss and share experiences around parenting, feeding, weaning, other baby milestones and MAM products.
We created this community to encourage and support parents. We aim to be a forum for open and honest discussion, debate, exchange of information and ideas. We will not allow any inappropriate or aggressive language about or towards anyone, If at any time a discussion, debate or exchange of information becomes abusive or non-supportive it will be removed from the MAM Baby UK page. Additionally anyone who behaves offensively to another individual they may be blocked without notice along with comments or post.
In line with the Facebook terms of service we review all comments and posts and remove anything that violates these terms.
Sometimes members of our community may share their own personal views or experiences which sometimes do not reflect healthcare guidelines. Please be aware that these are not the views of MAM Baby UK and are those of the individual author.
Do you need advice on pregnancy or your baby’s development; please sign up to our MAM club for give great tips during pregnancy or early parenthood or take a look on www.mambaby.com/uk . If you have feedback, or an issue with our products, please email email@example.com and you will receive a response during working hours (Mon-Thurs 9:00 am to 5:00pm and Fri 9:00am). We love to hear your feedback so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Competition Terms & Conditions
MAM Baby UK will occasionally host competitions on social media timeline. In these instances the following T&C’s apply:
- Prize details will be announced in the status update and are non-transferrable.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- MAM Baby UK reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, or these rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the competition post.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the decision of MAM Baby UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter these competitions you must be resident in the UK/IE and aged over 18 years.
- If a competition mechanic involves the submission of photo or video content:
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of participants choosing to take part in the competition, each entrant has given permission to MAM Baby UK Social Media to feature any or all of the submitted images on social media platforms.
- If the promotion MAM Baby UK reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Where required, prize winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on the social media page and on the social media competition post, unless stated elsewhere.
- Winners will also be contacted by MAM Baby UK via a Facebook message or email. Participants must ensure that Facebook privacy settings allow for a Facebook brand page to contact you, otherwise an alternative winner will be selected.
- After the announcement of the winners, they will have up to 8 months to claim their prize from initial competition date. Any time after 8 months the prize will be voided.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- By participating in the competition you are providing your information to MAM Baby UK and not to Facebook and you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
Baby Show Event Ticket Giveaways
- Ticket giveaways for any of the baby show events can not be substitute as a cash alternative or any other prizes.
- All baby show event tickets are not for resale.
- Visitors can validate their tickets up to the day before the event.
- If winners do not claim their prize a week before the event (or date specified) tickets will be allocated to another winner.
- It is winner’s responsibility to claim their prize, and if not received baby show ticket prior to the event. It is their responsibility to get in touch with MAM UK to assist you. Anything after the event dates, once again cannot be substitute as a cash alternative or any other product/prize.
- Baby show ticket giveaways will be specified by the location of the event and cannot be substitute for any future baby events/locations.
- If taking part in any of the baby show event competitions, winners can only be able to collect their prize from the show location. If you are not attending the event, your prize will be voided and allocated to another winner.
MAM Baby UK sometimes hosts live Q&A with Health Professionals, including midwives, health visitors. The dates and times of these clinics will always be announced in advance and we welcome questions and discussion from our audience. Please be advised that our live Q&A clinics are not a replacement for seeing your own Health Professional if you have any questions or concerns.Additionally anyone who behaves offensively to our midwifes or other participants may result in being blocked without notice along with comments or posts.