We want to be as helpful as possible to all MAM customers, so we have put together some key reminders for the MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottles. (enter code: TRYMEFREEBLOG to claim a free sample excluding P&P).
Tips for using the MAM Easy Start Bottle
- ALWAYS disassemble all bottle components when sterilising and when pre-washing.
- When using the handy self sterilising feature, always ensure the bottle components are placed on top of each other and are NOT screwed together.
- Make sure your microwave is food free and clean, as fat spots on the microwave plate could cause the bottle to overheat at the base.
- Allow bottle to cool down before removing from the microwave for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- ALWAYS remove the lid, teat and collar as a whole when using any method of warming and cooling.
- NEVER pour boiling water into a MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle .
- We do advise in the bottle instructions not to use boiling water in the bottles. Water from the kettle must be left to cool for at least 30 minutes before introducing it to the bottle. Please see NHS guidelines for information on preparing infant formula feeds.
If you’d like more help with Self-Sterilising
If you were to have further questions on these reminders, then please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask Our Mdwife
Alternatively you can check out our frequently asked questions: here
Try The MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle For FREE! (Simply Enter Code: TRYMEFREEBLOG To Claim A Free Sample Excluding P&P).
The information contained in this Blog is for general information purposes only. The information provided by anyone other than MAM, such as midwifes or sleep experts for example, is provided by those third parties in their own professional capacity. The inclusion of that information does not imply a recommendation by MAM nor does it endorse the views expressed within them. Whilst MAM endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the newsletter or the information, products, or related graphics contained in the newsletter for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.