Helping Make Everyday Baby Life Easier
Ideal for combining with breastfeeding; our innovative MAM SkinSoft™ Silicone Teat gets as close to the familiar feeling of breastfeeding as possible. The unique flat shape simulates the mother’s nipple during breastfeeding and therefore first perfectly in baby’s mouth. The MAM teat has a 94%* acceptance rate.
Thanks to the innovative vented base, there is an even drinking flow so that babies can remain calm and relaxed without swallowing air, helping to reduce colic in 80%** of cases.
The Easy Start Baby Bottle self-sterilises in 3 easy steps ensuring simple safe bottle cleaning at home or on the go!
- Before sterilising make sure your bottle is nice and clean by washing all 6 individual parts (lid, teat, collar, body, base and valve) in warm, soapy water.
- Rebuild into the 4 main components (lid, teat & collar, body, base & valve) ensuring the white silicone valve is pushed firmly into the base, and the teat is pulled through the collar until flush).
- Measure out 20ml of tap water (the bottle lid has a handy measure) and add the water to the base.
- Stack the bottle components, (with the teat and collar sitting on the base, inside the body and lid place the lid on top – DO NOT SCREW COMPONENTS TOGETHER)
- Pop in the microwave for just 3 minutes! (Allow to cool for at least 10 mins before use)
When sterilising multiple bottles with this method: increase the time by one minute for each additional bottle. You can sterilise up to 6 MAM Easy Start Bottles at a time.
Try The MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle for yourself
*Market research 2009-2020, tested with 1,572 babies.
**Market research USA 2010 n=35 / Field study Austria 2011, n=73