We always want to be as helpful as possible to all MAM fans. So we have put together some key reminders for the usage instructions, for the MAM Anti colic bottles!
- ALWAYS disassemble all bottle components when sterilising and when pre washing.
- When using the handy self sterilising feature, always ensure the bottle components are placed on top of each other and are NOT screwed together.
- NEVER pour boiling water into a MAM bottle.
- ALWAYS remove the lid, teat and collar as a whole when using any method of warming and cooling.
- We do advise in the bottle instructions not to use boiling water in the bottles. Water from the kettle must be left to cool for at least 30 minutes before introducing it to the bottle.
We hope that this has helped our MAM fans! If you were to have further questions on these reminders, then please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Posted in: Feeding